Availability – Through Partners in India
The SmartCaneTM device is available at a subsidized price of INR 3,500 for the citizens of India. The affordable price point which is inclusive of training is a result of major research efforts undertaken to develop a high-quality yet affordable device.
In the Box:[list type="arrow"] [li]SmartCane device fitted on a standard white cane[/li] [li]Power charger with a durable charging cord[/li] [li]User manual in Clear Print[/li] [li]Quick start guide in braille[/li] [li]Compact disc (CD) containing user manual in DAISY Format,e-Text (doc and html and braille print ready format in various languages[/li] Click to view Accessories If you are interested in procuring the SmartCaneTM device, please contact us at: Saksham Trust Address: 486 Double Storey, New Rajender Nagar, New Delhi — 110 060, India E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No. : +91-11-64650655, 42411015, 45793601, +919599562505 [/list]
Accessories:Utility items such as print copy Braille material and carry pouch are additionally available on request. [list type="arrow"] [li]User Manual in Braille Format The user manual is available in printed copy Braille. The manual is intended to be used by potential users as a self-learning manual. It would familiarize the user with the working principle, technical specifications and use of the device
- Available in Hindi and English Grade 1 and 2.
- Spiral bound A4 size sheets for convenient reading
- Available in grey and blue (with design) colors with a black tightening string.
- Slides into one’s hand bag or coat pocket.
- Easily carried in hand by sliding the draw string along the wrist
- Easy to carry with straps which can be hung on the belt or slung across the shoulders.
- Two different pockets for storage, which can be used for keeping other important items such as money, cards etc, in addition to the device and charger.
- Available in blue colour.
- o Priced at Rs. 400/-